And just like that, another week gone. Have you all had a good week? I hope so! Let’s celebrate some highlights!
1. I am 100% totally on board with fall. The problem with living in a tropical paradise, though, is that it is always…a tropical paradise. I miss my autumn time! Cool and crisp weather, brightly colored leaves, boots and scarves….I miss it all! I am looking forward to cooler weather here (which is like 82 instead of 88…) and regardless of the fact that it is eternally summer, I am embracing all things pumpkin and diving into the holiday spirit. No, not Christmas, you silly goose. Autumn is a holiday to me. Plus, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday which I feel like gets so overlooked. Anyway, I’m all in. Yay!
2. Yesterday I kind of went out on a limb and decided to post something a little more personal on the blog. In a matter of hours I received so many comments about how people feel the same way or are going through the same thing. Thank you all for your comments! I really just wanted to share a moment of real, true, candid life with you all. Thanks for making it a not so scary thing to do. If you want to read some of my recent thoughts on this roller coaster ride of motherhood, you can click here.
3. I finally found time to take some outfit pictures and my Eshakti post will be going up tomorrow! I am so excited that I can finally cross this off my list and tell you all about my experience with the company…and the adorable dress I got. Stay tuned for that!
4. So, I’m pretty excited because this week Brinton and I had a date night. Not only did we have a date night, but we had a double date with some of our best friends. Wait…it gets even better…we have another date night planned for tomorrow! Two dates in one week with no baby?! What?!?!?! It’s absolute madness, I’m telling you. PS did you all know that Buffalo Wild Wings has 75 cent wings on Tuesday nights? Um, yes please. Hooray for a super cheap date with really great friends. It has been a good week.
5. Today was an absolutely beautiful day. The trade winds have finally picked back up and have helped transform the weather from miserably and unbearably hot to quite lovely. I had a fun day with Evan playing at the pool with friends, hanging out with them for the afternoon, and then having a relaxing evening. I love fun days in the sun with friends!
Okay friends, I’ll see you all tomorrow. Have a fun weekend!