This week has been a really great week! Today is super busy for me (not because I have that much to do…mostly because I have a nine month old who wont nap because he would rather stand in his crib and yell and when he is up he is constantly on the move) so, let’s just get right to it because I don’t have a lot of time!
1. This week I have been super on top of the blog. It feels good to have a creative outlet, and even better to be organized with my posts!
2. Erin Condren announced today (finally!) when her new 2014/2015 life planners are coming out in June! I am so excited. I’ve never had her planner before but I have wanted one for such a long time! *Celebrate!*
3. I have an awesome new nail design that I have been working on, and hopefully will be able to do tonight when my little monkey goes to sleep. It was inspired by this picture (which I have posted on the blog before, but it’s so beautiful I wanted to post it again). My husband is such a good photographer, isn’t he?
4. Like I mentioned before, Evan has had a really hard time getting to sleep for the past few weeks. Now that he knows how to stand in his crib, he stands and cries instead of settling himself back to sleep like he used to. Naps are the hardest, but he usually wakes once in the middle of the night too and that hasn’t been much fun either. I was thinking that it was because he didn’t know how to get back down, but he can get down from standing when he is playing during the day. I just don’t know what to do to help him get back to sleeping well. If anyone has any tips on how to get through this phase, I would love to hear your advice.
5. This week I tweeted my outfit post with the hashtag #OldNavyStyle, and Old Navy saw my blog and tweeted me back! I thought that was super cool! Haha it made my day.
Okay, folks. I actually have more highlights that I wanted to share, but that makes 5 and currently my baby and husband are playing with Jenga blocks…like this:
I’m gonna go play too! Have a great weekend everyone and be sure to come back tomorrow for my combined April and May favorites post!