Oh thank goodness it’s Friday. Have you ever had one of those weeks where everything is just crazy and you don’t even have time to sit and take a breath, and then when you finally do sit down to take a breath, you accidentally fall asleep instead? Yeah…that’s how my week has been. I’ve missed the blog these last few days, but hopefully this weekend will be less crazy so I can get ahead a little bit and share some fun things with you!
On to the highlights!
1. Today I managed to do 7 loads of laundry (yes, we were quite behind…), but that’s not even the impressive part. Not only was all of the laundry washed and dried, but it was also folded…and put away. As embarrassing as it is to admit, all of those things almost never are accomplished on the same day…but today it happened 7 times! That was a great start to my weekend. Haha, isn’t my life super interesting?
2. This week I started a 21 day yoga challenge. I have always wanted to do yoga, but it just isn’t in our budget right now for me to actually go to a yoga studio for classes. I found a nice beginner’s challenge online that I’m just going to be doing in my living room, but so far I really like it. Hopefully this can be a nice little introduction to something I do more regularly.
3. This face. Oh my goodness he just melts my heart every day.
4. We had amazingly yummy fajitas for dinner the other night. Unfortunately we ate them so quickly that I did not take any pictures, but they are definitely on our favorites list, so next time they pop up on our menu plan I’ll be sure to share the recipe with you!
5. A few weeks ago at my friend Abi’s baby shower I won the “don’t say baby” game and went home with a new nail polish. Since starting to use gel nail polish I really haven’t been using any other nail polish at all, but I totally made an exception for this one because oh my goodness it smells like bubblegum and I think that’s awesome. Bonus: it’s a super cute color too. If their other scents are as yummy smelling as this one is, I might have to go back to regular nail polish every now and then! Try it out!
I hope all of you had a great week (not a crazy one like mine!) and are looking forward to a great weekend. I missed my April favorites post earlier this week, so keep an eye out for it in the next day or so!
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth!